Training Room Specialist
JLC Event Hub is the perfect venue for you to host your event at very affordable rates from as low as $17.50 per hour. We are located at next to MacPherson MRT Station (Circle and Downtown Lines), just 1 minute walk from Exit B.
JLC caters to a variety of events including seminars, training, mini exhibition, workshops, public talks, business meeting and conferences. Just talk to us and we will be glad to help you.
As a specialist in running cost-effective training and conference facilities, we are committed to helping you find the right solution to meet your needs.
• Opening hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 7:30am-11:30pm
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: 8:00am-11:30pm
• Amenities provided include alkaline hot, warm and cold drinking water dispenser; use of microwave oven and refrigerator.
• Use of reception and lounge area for registration and session breaks.
• Ceiling mounted air conditioning system that can be controlled individually in each training room.
• Ceiling mounted projector and projector screen with VGA cable. HDMI adaptor is available for loan upon request.
• Professional setup sound and wireless microphone systems and portable wireless amplifier system available upon request.
• High speed (500 MBPS) broadband / Wi-Fi access for all trainers and participants.
• Whiteboard and flip charts.
• Whiteboard markers in different colors.
• Room will be arranged as per your requirement either in classroom, cluster or theatre setting.
• Lounge area and/or lift lobby area can be set up for coffee breaks and meals. Arrangements can be made with outside caterer.
• Toilets are cleaned twice daily with toilet paper and hand soap replenished.
About LTC Building D
Easily accessible from PIE, CTE and by MRT.
Next to MacPherson MRT Station (Circle and Downtown Line) – just 1 minute walk from Exit B.
One station away from East-West Line @ Paya Lebar MRT – lots of Food outlets and shops.
Three MRT stops from Serangoon MRT Station and NEX shopping complex.
Canteen & Foodcourt
The canteen located within the LTC Complex serves a variety of local breakfast and lunch. The canteen is opened on Monday to Saturday from 7am to 3pm.
There is also an international food court located at Starhub Building which is less than 5 minutes walking distance from LTC building.
Monday – Friday from 7am to 5pm @ S$1.18 per hour
Saturday from 7am to 1pm @ S$1.18 per hour; 1pm to 5pm S$0.59 per hour
Sunday from 7am to 5pm @ S$0.59 per hour
All days from 5pm to 7am (next day) @ S$2.00 per entry